- CURRENT & RECENT
- PAST PROJECTS
- Approaching departing four grounds
- Seven sonic objects
- Situated upon the surface of the earth
- A world fully accessible by no living being
- Posters distributed
- Bits and pieces, here and there
- Please leave these windows open overnight...
- These circumstances: temporarily generating forms improvising encounters
- Enabling constraints
- A line of discontinuity
IMPLEMENTS, ACTIONS AND A SCORING OF MOMENTS
a part of Line Drawing
curated by Linda Marie Walker
South Australian School of Art
July - August 2008
implements, actions and a scoring of moments involved the installation of an arena of objects - of bits and pieces cobbled together from past projects - to produce a setting for the staging of actions. A score was developed which involved a sequence of instructions outlining a set of possibilities for engaging each of the 'implements' presented.
The booklet was given to four willing bodies: those of John Barbour, Linda Marie Walker, Bridget Currie and Stephen Whittington. The booklet was positioned as a device used to produce a specific kind of awkward encounter, between participants and the work, and between each other. The score was soon abandoned for disarray.
performance on July 14th 2008 with John Barbour, Bridget Currie, Bianca Hester, Linda-Marie Walker & Stephen Whittington